The NextSeq 550 System delivers the power of high-throughput sequencing with the speed, simplicity, and affordability of a benchtop next-generation sequencing (NGS) system. The NextSeq 550 System fits into research laboratories, without need for specialized equipment. Perform many combinations of high- and mid-throughput sequencing applications to advance your studies.
- Integrated Platform with Onboard Cluster Generation, Sequencing, Bead Chip Array Scanning and Data Analysis.
- Push Button Simplicity and affordability.
- Simple Load & Go Reagents.
- Mid & High Output Flow Cells.
- Variable Data Output Flow Cells.
- Variable Data Output from 20-120Gb.
- Maximum reads per run- 400 million reads.
- Run Time: 12-30 hrs.
- Operates in three different read lengths of 1 X75bp, 2X75bp and 2X150bp.
- Ability to run cytogenetic arrays.
Download Data Sheet
Wants to know more?
- Large Whole-Genome Sequencing (human, plant, animal),
- Small Whole-Genome Sequencing (microbe, virus),
- Exome Sequencing,
- Targeted Gene Sequencing (amplicon, gene panel),
- Whole-Transcriptome Sequencing,
- Gene Expression Profiling with mRNA-Seq,
- miRNA& Small RNA Analysis,
- DNA-Protein Interaction Analysis,
- Methylation Sequencing,
- Shotgun Metagenomics