Digital PCR, also known as next-generation PCR, is a powerful new technique for detecting DNA with extremely high sensitivity and precision. It works by partitioning a typical PCR reaction into thousands of nanolitre sub-reactions such that each has at most a single copy of DNA. By counting the number of positive reactions after PCR, the number of copies of DNA present in the sample can be directly enumerated.
- Clarity™ digital PCR system offers a new paradigm in the absolute quantification of target nucleic acids with high precision, accuracy and sensitivity.
- The property “chip-in-a-tube strip” simplifies the cumbersome workflow typically associated with digital PCR by making it quick and easy to load, partition, thermal cycle and detect the reactions.
- The unique chip-in a-tube design combines the robustness of chip-based partitioning with the ease-of use of a tube-strip.
- Up to 8 reactions can be run in parallel to yield 80,000 partitions per tubestrip.
- Clarity™ tube-strips are compatible with most conventional thermal cyclers to allow up to 96 digital PCR reactions per run.
Wants to know more?
- Accurate quantification of Illumina® NGS libraries.
- Copy Number Variation Analysis
- Food adulteration detection
- Rare mutation detection
- Pathogen/ virus detection
- Gene expression