The ASKION C-line® system is a flexible, modularly expandable and fully automatable system approach for all current and future requirements in the field of cryotechnology/biobanking.
In this area, ASKION Looks back upon an long-term experience. The ASKION C-line® system was firstly introduced in 2009 (first Generation). Based on the gained experienced, the second Generation was established successfully on the market in 2012.
The customer satisfaction and the success of the product are reflected by more than 70 installations throughtout the world.
Want to know more?
- Deep-cold working room with adjustable temperature up to -110 ° C.
- Up to three independent freezers.
- Freely configurable freezing curves.
- Sample format independent.
- Temperature reference measurement (including sample sensor).
- Regulated seeding (targeted release of crystallization).
- Electrically height adjustable.
- Internal / external barcode scanner.
- Continuous cold chain.
- Panel PC with touch screen.
- Two handling procedures with individually heated gloves.
- Software and hardware supported monitoring system.
- Configurable software interface to external programs, eg. B. LIMS / HIS.