OncoTect iO® Lung Kit
The OncoTect iO® Lung Kit is an in vitro quantitative flow cytometry test to detect tumor cells and immune cells expressing PD-L1 protein in single cell suspensions prepared from non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) tissue. PD-L1 protein expression, defined as the percentage of tumor and immune cells exhibiting positive staining, is quantified using anti-PD-L1 antibody.
- Sample Type – Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) biopsy/ Cell Suspension
- Sample Preparation – Fresh tissue sample can be processed into single cell suspension using IncellDx incellPREPTM
- PD-L1 Receptor – Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody Receptor expression quantitated across cell subsets Quantitation by percent of PD-L1 expressing cell subsets.
- DNA Content – Cell Cycle Dye for aneuploid analysis
- Results by Cell Subset – Cytotoxic T Cells (CTL) (CD3+/CD8+) Tumor Epithelial Cells (CD45-) Aneuploid Tumor Epithelial Cells
- DNA Index – CD45- cell / Lymphocytes92% of women will spontaneously clear the high risk HPV virus within the first two years
- Only 3-10% of women with high risk HPV will develop precursor cancer lesions
- More specific tests are needed
- Many women are undergoing unnecessary procedures which add cost and risk to screening programs that utilize HR HPV screening